About the company
H2O Innovation is a fast-growing public company that engineers, designs, manufactures and commissions water treatment systems for the production of drinking water and industrial process water, wastewater treatment and reclamation in Canada, the United States and abroad. For more information, visit www.h2oinnovation.com.
H2O Innovation has an opening for a Welder for its Champlin, MN plant.
- Weld GTAW or GMAW 100% full penetration to ASME IX on stainless steel pipe spools to detailed drawings
Key Duties (no particular order)
- Cut material, prep for welding and weld
- Mechanical assembly of pipe spools valves and pumps fabrication for custom water filtration. Including PVC fabrication.
- Possible carbon steel welding of frames and support brackets to AWS D1.1 or AWS D1.6 for stainless steel frames
Skills and Attributes Required
- Holding certifications is not required but would be a plus. H2O Innovation will provide training and certifications if needed
- 1 to 3 year related work experience
- Ability to work on multiple assignments
- Very strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Fast learner
· Hourly rate will be determined based off of qualifications andexperience
· Package of benefits (Health, Dental, Life Insurances, 401k plan)To apply for this position
Please send your resume and cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com
H2O Innovation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted