H2O Innovationis looking for an Accountant in Spring, Tx.
Winner of the Global Water Company of the Year at the 2020 Global Water Awards, H2O Innovation is a leader in customized water and wastewater treatment solutions using membrane technologies. We have an enthusiastic team of professionals working in an international and ever-growing environment. H2O Innovation work culture is based on 3C’s: Celebrate & Communicate & Care.
Our values (L’EAU): Loyalty – Entrepreneurship – Achievement – Unity
The Accountant will hold a permanent & full-time position and will work from one of our offices in Spring, Texas, in collaboration with the local Finance team as well as the Quebec City, Canada office.
- Participate in the full-cycle accounting process including monthly and year-end financial reporting of the «operation & maintenance» pillar (General Ledger, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, reconciliation of bank statements; tracking of fixed assets, financial statements);
- Process invoicing, accounts receivable activity for the «operation & maintenance» pillar;
- Ensure that all financial data for the «operation & maintenance» pillar is recorded accurately and timely within management expectations;
- Help develop data management tools in order to support the «operation & maintenance» business lines managers in the performance of their respective team;
- Submit sales tax declarations and ensure proper tax exemption is applied;
- Assist the Division controller with forecasting, budgeting and processing variances;
- Assist external auditors in the annual audit process;
- Collaborate with the Quebec Finance’s Team to improve work processes, procedures.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES DESIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted for the education;
- CPA credential, an asset;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel) and ERP systems;
- Team player: ability to interact positively with internal clients;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to analyze and reach a solution;
- Autonomous and self-driven;
- Valid driver’s license.
Overall remuneration including:
- Health Insurances;
- 401K Plan;
- 10 statutory holidays each year;
- Share Purchase Plan;
- Paid vacation and sick days.
To apply for this position, please send your resume by e-mail to email@example.com.
H2O Innovation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Join us at H2O Innovation!
Be a part of our growing team