H2O is looking for a Electrical Engineer.
Winner of the Global Water Company of the Year at the 2020 Global Water Awards, H2O Innovation is a leader in customized water and wastewater treatment solutions using membrane technologies. We have an enthusiastic team of professionals working in an international and ever-growing environment. H2O Innovation work culture is based on 3C’s: Celebrate & Communicate & Care.
Our values (L’EAU): Loyalty – Entrepreneurship – Achievement – Unity
The Electrical Engineer will hold a permanent and full-time position and will work in one of H2O Innovation’s offices (Quebec, QC, Oakville, ON, or Calgary, AB). In collaboration with the Water Technology and Services (WTS) Engineering team, the Electrical Engineer will design and modify drawings related to water and wastewater treatment systems.
THE DAY TO DAY:
- Participate in the electrical design of automated water treatment systems in various fields: drinking water production, industrial process water production and wastewater treatment;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of internal processes: quality control system, ensure compliance with standards and codes in force, update technical documents, etc. ;
- Supervise the electrical work in the plant and follow up on the testing of the systems;
- Review and validate electrical power and control diagrams;
- Assist the sales team in the preparation of bids: cost evaluation, analysis of technical specifications and special requirements;
- Collaborate with the various departments composed of engineers, technicians and project managers.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a field relevant to the position;
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing environment;
- The ability to interpret electrical power and control diagrams;
- Knowledge of electrical components for automation, instrumentation, control and power;
- Knowledge of software: EPLAN, AutoCAD Electrical or other similar drawing software;
- Very good spoken and written communication in English;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Manage priorities and be able to work on several important mandates simultaneously;
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous;
- Be a team player with a positive and professional attitude.
Overall remuneration including:
- Competitive annual salary;
- Health Insurance;
- RRSP plan;
- Share purchase plan;
- Profit Sharing Plan;
- Teleworking Policy;
- Paid sick days.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
H2O Innovation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Join us at H2O Innovation!
Be a part of our growing team