H2O Innovation has an opening for a Laboratory Technician for its Vista, CA office.
H2O Innovationis a leader in customized water and wastewater treatment solutions using membrane technologies. We have an enthusiastic team of professionals working in an international and ever-growing environment.H2O Innovation work culture is based on 3C’s: Celebrate & Communicate & Care
H2O Innovation encourages entrepreneurship and celebrates achievements. We work together to achieve ambitious goals in an atmosphere where fulfilling commitments and integrity are valued.
The Laboratory Technician will hold a permanent & full-time position. The selected candidate will work for our Professional Water Technologies (PWT) division at the Vista, CA office in collaboration with our other international teams. The successful candidate will work in close co-ordination with the manufacturing and product development teams to qualify manufactured chemicals and carry out responsibilities listed below.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Planning and executing assigned laboratory work in full ;
- Working with manufacturing team to monitor chemical reactions and suggest improvements ;
- Perform quality checks (QA/QC) of manufactured chemicals and raw materials ;
- Keep updated records of QA/QC and analyze and report trends from records ;
- Maintaining laboratory equipment and conditions ;
- Qualifying water treatment chemicals by checking performance using standard procedures ;
- Keep aware of chemical safety practices and personal protective equipment ;
- Write technical reports and standard operating procedures ;
- Prepare Certificate of Analyses for manufactured chemicals ;
- Participating in the development of new products.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES DESIRED:
- Previous laboratory or chemicals handling related experience
- Diploma or Degree in Chemistry or related
- Excellent hands-on skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of membrane-related water treatment is an asset
The selected candidate will be recognized for his/her organizational skills, rigor and attention to details. He/she will be autonomous in addition to being comfortable in a multi-tasking environment. The candidate will act as a team player, who not only will share his/her knowledge, but who will also have the desire to learn continually. Lastly, he/she will demonstrate a professional and positive attitude towards his/her team and the external & internal clients
Overall remuneration including:
- Health, Dental & Life Insurances;
- 401k plan;
- Share Purchase Plan;
- Vacations & sick days.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
H2O Innovation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
H2O Innovation designs and provides state-of-the-art, custom-built and integrated water treatment solutions based on membrane filtration technology for municipal, industrial, energy and natural resources end-users. The Corporation’s activities rely on three pillars which are i) water and wastewater projects; ii) specialty products and services, including a complete line of specialty chemicals, consumables, specialized products for the water treatment industry as well as control and monitoring systems; and iii) operation and maintenance services for water and wastewater treatment systems. For more information, visit www.h2oinnovation.com.
Join us at H2O Innovation!
Be a part of our growing team