H2O Innovation has an opening for a Procurement Specialist for its head office located in Quebec City.
Winner of the Global Water Company of the Year at the 2020 Global Water Awards, H2O Innovation is a leader in customized water and wastewater treatment solutions using membrane technologies. We have an enthusiastic team of professionals working in an international and ever-growing environment. H2O Innovation work culture is based on 3C’s: Celebrate & Communicate & Care.
Our values (L’EAU): Loyalty – Entrepreneurship – Achievement – Unity
H2O Innovation is a multidivisional company focused on water treatment and services with 6 divisions located in Canada, the United States, Spain and the United Kingdom. Our supply chain is global and challenges linked to the management of this supply chain is high. The procurement team is seeking a Procurement Specialist with strong senses of entrepreneurship and leadership, and great organizational skills. The Procurement Specialist will hold a permanent & full-time position and will preferably work from H2O Innovation’s head office in Quebec City.
THE DAY TO DAY:
- Manage strategic sourcing activities for the Water Technologies & Service (WTS) division of H2O Innovation.
- Negotiate with suppliers and improve or establish master agreements with suppliers and partners.
- Perform spend analysis on purchases to identify cost improvements and negotiation strategies.
- Help create and manage the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) tools and activities (supplier evaluatin, KPI management, performance feedback, claims, qualifications, etc.).
- Perform market searches and reviews to identify and qualify new suppliers, products and innovations.
- Work closely with your internal customers (the H2O Innovation business lines) to align priorities and focus your energy.
- Keep the pricing information in the costing tools accurate for your internal customers.
- Create and manage Request for Proposal/Quotation/Information for the business lines.
- Issue purchase orders and expediting activities when needed.
- Use the company ERP system (IFS).
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES DESIRED
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance or business management or studies in purchasing and procurement;
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written in English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 software, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Teams;
- Experience using an ERP system.
- Knowledge in the water treatment industry is an asset;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Be customer service oriented for internal clients;
- Be autonomous, organized and attentive to details.
- Group insurance plan;
- REER ;
- Share Purchase Plan;
- Paid sick days;
- Flexible schedule;
- Parking allocation OR RTC bus pass paid by the company;
- Free coffee;
- Gym & showers directly in the building;
- Best working neighborhood in Quebec City and discounts in the many restaurants around;
- Awesome team & many team building activities.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com.
H2O Innovation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
H2O Innovation designs and provides state-of-the-art, custom-built and integrated water treatment solutions based on membrane filtration technology for municipal, industrial, energy and natural resources end-users. The Corporation’s activities rely on three pillars which are i) water and wastewater projects; ii) specialty products and services, including a complete line of specialty chemicals, consumables, specialized products for the water treatment industry as well as control and monitoring systems; and iii) operation and maintenance services for water and wastewater treatment systems. For more information, visit www.h2oinnovation.com
Join us at H2O Innovation!
Be a part of our growing team