H2O Innovation is looking for a Purchasing Agent.
H2O Innovation is a multidivisional company focused on water treatment and services with 6 divisions located in Canada, the United States, Spain and the United Kingdom. Our supply chain is global and challenges linked to the management of this supply chain are high. The procurement team is seeking a Purchasing Agent with strong senses of entrepreneurship and leadership, and great organizational skills. The Purchasing Agent will hold a permanent & full-time position located in Champlin, MN.
THE DAY TO DAY
- Provide excellent internal and external customer/supplier service: handle incoming calls, respond promptly to emails, handle customer/supplier requests.
- Create purchase orders through the ERP system.
- Review supplier order confirmation against.
- Perform expediting activities and follow ups with suppliers regarding orders.
- Process shipping and receiving administrative activities.
- Data entry for various areas of procurement, sales, manufacturing and quality activities.
- Suggest improvements, process changes and efficiency gains on daily tasks.
- Keep the delivery dates and pricing information in the costing tools accurate for your internal customers.
- Use the company ERP system (IFS).
- Use communication methods effectively (MS Teams, phone calls, Outlook, etc.)
- Perform any other administrative tasks requested by the supervisor to support the various internal customers and business lines of H2O Innovation.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES DESIRED
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Professional or college training in administration, secretarial or office automation (or related field).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 software, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience using an ERP system.
- Be customer service oriented for internal clients.
- Be autonomous, organized and attentive to details.
- Annual profit-sharing bonus;
- Health Insurances;
- 401K Plan;
- Ten (10) paid statutory holidays each year;
- Schedule flexibility;
- Employee Share Purchase Plan;
- Paid vacation and sick days.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter by e-mail to hr@H2Oinnovation.com
H2O Innovation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
H2O Innovation designs and provides state-of-the-art, custom-built and integrated water treatment solutions based on membrane filtration technology for municipal, industrial, energy and natural resources end-users. The Corporation’s activities rely on three pillars which are i) water and wastewater projects; ii) specialty products and services, including a complete line of specialty chemicals, consumables, specialized products for the water treatment industry as well as control and monitoring systems; and iii) operation and maintenance services for water and wastewater treatment systems. For more information, visit www.H2Oinnovation.com.
Join us at H2O Innovation!
Be a part of our growing team