Regional Manager Aftermarket, Midwest, US
H2O is looking for a Regional Manager Aftermarket, for the Midwest territory in the U.S.
A career at H2O is a career that will lead you beyond your expectations, with a team of passionate people in a multiple challenges, international, dynamic and ever-growing environment.
Here, we encourage entrepreneurship and celebrate the achievements. We work together to reach ambitious goals in an environment where the fulfilling of commitments and integrity is valued.
The Regional Manager will hold a permanent & full-time position and will work from home in the Midwest US territory.
- Increase sales of aftermarket products and services in the assigned region;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with membrane system operators, engineering firms, project developers, etc;
- Visit existing customer sites and provide hands-on support of membrane treatment and associated pre and post-treatment systems;
- Attend and make presentations at industry trade shows to promote our business;
- The position requires considerable travel.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES DESIRED
- Mechanical aptitude;
- Degree in engineering or chemistry field (preferred);
- Experience with membrane systems such as reverse osmosis (RO), ultrafiltration (UF), nano-filtration (NF), media filtration, etc. (preferred);
- Minimum of 5 years of technical sales experience, with strong customer focus;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously, self-starter, organized and rigorous;
- Technical problem-solving skills;
- Ability to travel up to 75% throughout the US.
Overall remuneration including:
- Reimbursement of vehicle expenses under H2O fixed and variable reimbursement;
- Group insurance plan;
- 401k plan;
- 10 statutory holidays;
- Share Purchase Plan;
- Vacation and sick days.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter by e-mail to Paul.Bartlett@h2oinnovation.com.
H2O Innovation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
H2O Innovation designs and provides state-of-the-art, custom-built and integrated water treatment solutions based on membrane filtration technology for municipal, industrial, energy and natural resources end-users. The Corporation’s activities rely on three pillars which are i) water and wastewater projects; ii) specialty products and services, including a complete line of specialty chemicals, consumables, specialized products for the water treatment industry as well as control and monitoring systems; and iii) operation and maintenance services for water and wastewater treatment systems. For more information, visit www.h2oinnovation.com.
Join us at H2O Innovation!
Be a part of our growing team