Regional Sales Engineer - Capital Equipment
H2O Innovation has an opening for a Regional Sales Engineer – Capital Equipment (U.S. Northwest region or CAN Southwest region).
Choose a career at H2O Innovation with a team of passionate and highly self-motivated water treatment professionals working on multidisciplinary challenges in an international, dynamic and ever-growing environment
Here, we encourage entrepreneurship and celebrate achievements. We work together to reach ambitious goals in an environment where fulfilling commitments and integrity are valued.
The Regional Sales Engineer will hold a permanent & full-time positionand will preferably work remotely from a home office in the U.S. Northwest region or CAN Southwest region. The main responsibility of the Regional Sales Engineer is to increase sales, attain revenue targets and develop and expand our existing customer base in the industrial sectors. The Regional Sales Engineer will be working closely with the U.S. Sales and Application & Process engineering teams.
The day to day
- Promote the company’s products and services, facilitate the growth and development of sales for capital equipment, and support consumables sales through consulting engineers, general contractors, vendors and end users;
- Help coordinate sales efforts with the sales team, presentations and proposal writing;
- Diversify, develop and expand existing client base through conferences, lunch & learn (technical presentations), client meetings, etc., and travel to site for pre-tender evaluation in accordance with individual project specifications for projects in the U.S. Midwest;
- Work closely with H2O Innovation’s support network, including equipment representatives, engineers, technicians, vendors, and suppliers;
- Attain sales objectives established annually according to the general business plan of H2O Innovation;
- Participate in annual sales events, trade shows, and conferences to promote H2O Innovation’s products and technologies to customers, consultants, and sales representatives;
- Manage customer needs and expectations.
Skills & attributes desired
- Degree in chemical, environmental or mechanical engineering or equivalent;
- Extensive knowledge of membrane systems such as reverse osmosis (RO), ultrafiltration (UF), nano-filtration (NF), media filtration (MF), Membrane Bioreactor (MBR);
- 3+ years of related successful sales experience in the U.S. or Canada Industrial Water/Wastewater markets with verifiable sales network;
- Established history of successful sales and/or engineering in water/wastewater treatment market;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Technical problem-solving skills.
The selected candidate will be recognized for his/her organizational skills, rigor and attention to detail. He/she will be autonomous in addition to being comfortable in a multi-tasking environment. The candidate will act as a team player, who not only will share his/her knowledge, but who will also have the desire to learn continually. Lastly, he/she will demonstrate a professional and positive attitude towards his/her team and the external & internal clients.
Overall remuneration including:
- Reimbursement of vehicle expenses under H2O fixed and variable reimbursement;
- Group insurance plan;
- 401k plan ;
- Share Purchase Plan;
- Vacation and sick days.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com. H2O Innovation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
H2O Innovation designs and provides state-of-the-art, custom-built and integrated water treatment solutions based on membrane filtration technology for municipal, industrial, energy and natural resources end-users. The Corporation’s activities rely on three pillars which are i) water and wastewater projects; ii) specialty products and services, including a complete line of specialty chemicals, consumables, specialized products for the water treatment industry as well as control and monitoring systems; and iii) operation and maintenance services for water and wastewater treatment systems. For more information, visit www.h2oinnovation.com.
Join us at H2O Innovation!
Be a part of our growing team