Regional Sales Manager - Equipment
The Regional Manager will hold a permanent & full-time position and will work in H2O Innovation’s Champlin, MN office or from home in the Midwest or Southeast US territory.
*The masculine gender is used simply to lighten the content. H2O Innovation subscribes to the principles of equality and equity for women, men, and all nationalities.
Winner of the Global Water Company of the Year at the 2020 Global Water Awards, H2O Innovation is a leader in customized water and wastewater treatment solutions using membrane technologies. We have an enthusiastic team of professionals working in an international and ever-growing environment. H2O Innovation work culture is based on 3C’s: Celebrate & Communicate & Care.
Our values (L’EAU): Loyalty – Entrepreneurship – Achievement – Unity
The Regional Sales Manager will hold a permanent and full-time position. Physical location for the candidate is flexible with a territory to be assigned within North America. The main mission of the successful candidate will be to increase sales of water and wastewater treatment systems, attain revenue targets and develop and expand the Company’s existing customer base in both municipal and industrial sectors. The Regional Sales Manager will work closely with the North American Sales Team and Process Engineering Team.
The day to day:
- Promote the company’s products and services, facilitate the growth and development of sales for water and wastewater treatment equipment, and also support consumables sales through consulting engineers, general contractors, vendors and end users;
- Participate in bidding on water and wastewater treatment projects, including cost estimation and proposal development;
- Diversify, develop and expand existing client base through conferences, lunch & learn (technical presentations), client meetings, etc., and travel to site for pre-tender evaluation in accordance with individual project specifications for projects;
- Work closely with H2O Innovation’s support network, including equipment representatives, engineers, technicians, vendors, and suppliers;
- Attain sales objectives established annually according to the general business plan of H2O Innovation;
- Participate in annual sales events, trade shows, and conferences to promote H2O Innovation’s products and technologies to customers, consultants, and sales representatives;
- Manage customer needs and expectations.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- A degree in chemical, environmental, civil or mechanical engineering or equivalent; Extensive knowledge of membrane treatment systems such as membrane bioreactors (MBR), reverse osmosis (RO), ultrafiltration (UF), microfiltration (MF), nanofiltration (NF)
- Established history of successful sales and/or engineering in water/wastewater treatment market;
- 5+ years of related successful sales experience in the U.S. or Canada Water/Wastewater markets with verifiable sales network;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously, self-starter;
- Strategic thinker;
- Technical problem-solving skills.
The selected candidate will be recognized for his/her organizational skills, rigor and attention to detail. He/she will be autonomous in addition to being comfortable in a multi-tasking environment. The candidate will act as a team player, who not only will share his/her knowledge, but who will also have the desire to learn continually. Lastly, he/she will demonstrate a professional and positive attitude towards his/her team and the external & internal clients.
In addition to the daily motivating challenges, the extraordinary team and the rewarding work environment, the ideal candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Annual Salary;
- Sales Bonus Program;
- Group health insurance plan;
- 401k or RRSP(depending on candidate location) plan with employer match;
- Stock Purchase Plan;
- Paid vacation, sick days;
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com.
H2O Innovation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
H2O Innovation designs and provides state-of-the-art, custom-built and integrated water treatment solutions based on membrane filtration technology for municipal, industrial, energy and natural resources end-users. The Corporation’s activities rely on three pillars which are i) water technologies and services; ii) specialty products, including a complete line of specialty chemicals, consumables, specialized products for the water treatment industry; and iii) operation and maintenance services for water and wastewater treatment systems. For more information, visit www.h2oinnovation.com.
Join us at H2O Innovation!
Be a part of our growing team