Shipping & Receiving Specialist
H2O Innovation has an opening for a Shipping & Receiving Specialist the Specialty Products Business Line, in Vista, CA.
A career at H2O is a career that will lead you beyond your expectations, with a team of passionate people in a multiple challenges, international, dynamic and ever-growing environment.
Here, we encourage entrepreneurship and celebrate the achievements. We work together to reach ambitious goals in an environment where the fulfilling of commitments and integrity is valued.
The Shipping & Receiving Specialist will hold a permanent & full time position and will work for the Specialty Products business line at the Vista, CA office in collaboration with the other international teams (United-States, Canada, Spain & Mexico). Under the supervision of the Manufacturing & Warehouse Manager, the Shipping & Receiving Specialist is responsible for coordinating shipping & receiving, in addition to manufacturing activities specific to PWT’s line of specialty chemicals.
The day to day
- Perform the production and blending of specialty chemicals;
- Receive incoming orders, and ensure accurate inspection of material;
- Fill shipping containers per sales orders;
- Work with manufacturing and admin staff to ensure transactional accuracy;
- Complete shipping documentation including bills of lading, shipping labels, etc.;
- Work with transportation companies to ensure smooth shipment of materials;
- Communicate with sales and customer service;
- Assure general shop housekeeping, maintenance and organization;
- Support other manufacturing and warehouse functions as required.
Skills & attributes desired
- 1-3 years of related work experience;
- Forklift certification, an asset;
- Should be willing and able to obtain certification for HAZMAT shipping.
The selected candidate will be recognized for his/her organizational skills, rigor and attention to details. He/she will be autonomous in addition to being comfortable in a multi-tasking environment. The candidate will act as a team player, who not only will share his/her knowledge, but who will also have the desire to learn continually. Lastly, he/she will demonstrate a professional and positive attitude towards his/her team and the external & internal clients.
Overall remuneration including:
- Health, Dental & Life Insurances ;
- 401k plan ;
- Share Purchase Plan ;
- Vacations & sick days.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
H2O Innovation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
H2O Innovation designs and provides state-of-the-art, custom-built and integrated water treatment solutions based on membrane filtration technology for municipal, industrial, energy and natural resources end-users. The Corporation’s activities rely on three pillars which are i) water and wastewater projects; ii) specialty products and services, including a complete line of specialty chemicals, consumables, specialized products for the water treatment industry as well as control and monitoring systems; and iii) operation and maintenance services for water and wastewater treatment systems. For more information, visit www.h2oinnovation.com.
Join us at H2O Innovation!
Be a part of our growing team