Technical Support Specialist
H2O Innovation has an opening for a Technical Support Specialist.
Winner of the Global Water Company of the Year at the 2020 Global Water Awards, H2O Innovation is a leader in customized water and wastewater treatment solutions using membrane technologies. We have an enthusiastic team of professionals working in an international and ever-growing environment. H2O Innovation work culture is based on 3C’s: Celebrate & Communicate & Care.
Our values (L’EAU): Loyalty – Entrepreneurship – Achievement – Unity
The Technical Support Specialist will hold a permanent full-time position at PWT Chemicals which is the Specialty Chemicals and Services division of H2O Innovation located in Vista, CA. The successful candidate will work in close collaboration with the technical, sales and service team members.
- Performing Ultrafiltration, Microfiltration, Nanofiltration and Reverse Osmosis membrane autopsies, membrane cleanings and characterization ;
- Evaluate chemical cleaners’ ability to recover membrane performance ;
- Write detail customer reports summarizing lab testing results from SEM-EDS, FTIR, ICP and contact angle analyses ;
- Use mental aptitude and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot, maintain and repair membrane systems ;
- Able to respond to technical and functional requests for phone and internet support ;
- Maintain certifications and regulatory credentials ;
- Provide support to technical team as needed.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES DESIRED
- A Degree in Sciences is expected ;
- Basic understanding of membrane-based water treatment systems ;
- 1-2 years of experience in the water-industry ;
- Previous laboratory or chemicals handling related experience ;
- Excellent hands-on skills ;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite ;
- Able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs ;
- Be a team player; thorough and organized in his work ;
- Have good written and verbal communication skills to communicate with the sales and technical team ;
- Be comfortable working in a multi-tasking environment ;
- Demonstrate a professional and positive attitude towards the team and the external & internal clients.
Overall remuneration including:
- Health Insurances;
- 401K Plan;
- 10 statutory holidays each year;
- Share Purchase Plan;
- Paid vacation and sick days.
To apply for this position, please send your resume by e-mail to email@example.com.
H2O Innovation is an equal opportunity employer. Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Join us at H2O Innovation!
Be a part of our growing team