Water & Wastewater Operator, Brighton, VT
H2O Innovation is looking for a Water & Wastewater Operator.
H2O is looking for a full-time entry level Water & Wastewater Operator for the Brighton, VT area. The primary base of operations will be Brighton, VT.
THE DAY-TO-DAY Training will include how to
- Ensure safe, compliant, and consistent operation of all water and wastewater treatment plants ;
- Operation and maintenance of the treatment plants and pumping stations according to standards;
- Conduct regular inspections of the collection and distribution systems as well as the plants;
- Creation and initiation of work orders for operational servicing and repairs;
- Preparation and delivery of activity and work orders for preventative and corrective maintenance;
- Ordering of goods and equipment, and maintain inventory;
- Provide guidance and support to plant team members ;
- Communicate with the Project Manager and operators on issues that may potentially affect the treatment process, compliance or public health ;
- Support water and wastewater treatment projects. Support with the development of project plans, SOP’s, justify and execute project requests.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES DESIRED
- Experience operating and maintaining water and wastewater treatment plants and related equipment is a plus;
- Valid Driver’s License required and reliable transportation as alarm response after hours is required;
- Provide excellent customer service
- Team oriented self motivated and willing to learn all aspects of the water and wastewater field.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Walking & Standing: 4-8 hr/day;
- Bending & Reaching: 4-8 hr/day;
- Pushing & pulling: 4-8 hr/day;
- Driving 4-6 hr/day;
- Physical Effort: does not lift weights more than 50 lbs;
- Environmental Stress: busy atmosphere, working inside and outside.
- Work is performed indoors and outdoors and can be potentially in harsh weather conditions.
Overall remuneration includes:
- Health insurance will be available to the employee on the 1st of the month following 60 days of continuous employment. The following insurance products will be available to the employee:
- Health insurance;
- Health savings account (HSA);
- Voluntary dental insurance;
- Voluntary vision insurance;
- Voluntary short-term and long-term disability insurance;
- Voluntary employee, spouse and children life insurance.
- Employees are eligible to participate in the 401k plan after completing 3 months of employment. The company also contributes to the employee 401K.
- 10 sick days per year that employees can carry-over without limit.
- Employees who contribute to the 401K may also participate in the Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Paid vacation time.
H2O Innovation designs and provides state-of-the-art, custom-built and integrated water treatment solutions based on membrane filtration technology for municipal, industrial, energy and natural resources end-users. The Corporation’s activities rely on three pillars which are i) water and wastewater projects; ii) specialty products and services, including a complete line of specialty chemicals, consumables, specialized products for the water treatment industry as well as control and monitoring systems; and iii) operation and maintenance services for water and wastewater treatment systems. For more information, visit www.h2oinnovation.com.
Join us at H2O Innovation!
Be a part of our growing team