Water Quality Technician, Spring, TX
H2O Innovation is looking for a Water Quality Technician.
We are currently looking for a certified Water Quality Technician to join our Texas team. This position accomplishes a variety of duties related to the daily operation of wastewater and water treatment.
- Flush water lines as needed to improve water quality.
- Open and close fire hydrants.
- Note repairs needed on any equipment or pipes and prepare work orders as appropriate.
- Perform field lab tests to check residuals.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES DESIRED
- Valid driver’s license;
- Good physical capacities1.
Overall remuneration includes:
- Health insurance will be available to the employee on the 1st of the month following 60 days of continuous employment. The following insurance products will be available to the employee:
- Health insurance;
- Health savings account (HSA);
- Voluntary dental insurance;
- Voluntary vision insurance;
- Voluntary short-term and long-term disability insurance;
- Voluntary employee, spouse and children life insurance.
- Employees are eligible to participate in the 401k plan after completing 3 months of employment. The company also contributes to the employee 401K.
- 10 sick days per year that employees can carry-over without limit.
- Employees who contribute to the 401K may also participate in the Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Paid vacation time.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
1 While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, climb stairs or ladders, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The employee may regularly lift 10-25 pounds and may occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to distinguish color, close vision and distance vision. The employee must be able to operate electric motors fueled by gasoline, diesel, or gaseous fuels, paint, and other hand tools required. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely exposed to a variety of outside weather conditions, including very hot temperatures as well as snow and ice. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
H2O Innovation designs and provides state-of-the-art, custom-built and integrated water treatment solutions based on membrane filtration technology for municipal, industrial, energy and natural resources end-users. The Corporation’s activities rely on three pillars which are i) water and wastewater projects; ii) specialty products and services, including a complete line of specialty chemicals, consumables, specialized products for the water treatment industry as well as control and monitoring systems; and iii) operation and maintenance services for water and wastewater treatment systems. For more information, visit www.h2oinnovation.com.
Join us at H2O Innovation!
Be a part of our growing team