H2O Innovation has an opening for a Welder/Assembler worker for our Champlin, MN plant.
Winner of the Global Water Company of the Year at the 2020 Global Water Awards, H2O Innovation is a leader in customized water and wastewater treatment solutions using membrane technologies. We have an enthusiastic team of professionals working in an international and ever-growing environment. H2O Innovation work culture is based on 3C’s: Celebrate & Communicate & Care.
Our values (L’EAU): Loyalty – Entrepreneurship – Achievement – Unity
The Welder/Assembler will hold a permanent & full-time position and will work for the Champlin, MN plant. For this position, welding will not be required every day and can vary depending on the type of project. You will be ask to perform a wide variety of assembly tasks and opportunities to learn new skills.
The day to day
- Weld and Assemble pipes, equipment, instruments and valves to frame structures;
- Welding structural frames per AWS and welding SS pipe per ASME;
- Glue PVC pipe and fittings;
- Measuring, cutting, drilling, tapping and mechanical assembly;
- Layout and follow direction on running conduit to devices;
- Thread and cut rigid metal conduits;
- Pull wires, label and land to devices;
- Respect the product planning timescale;
- Respect and follow safety regulations;
- Ensure a good quality product;
- Support process improvements;
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
*To have a better understanding of the type of projects that you will be ask to participate, visit our job description on our career website: www.h2oinnovation.com*
Skills & attributes desired
- 1-3 years of related work experience;
- Ability to read technical plans;
- Personal tools;
- Good memory and capable of multi-tasking.
The selected candidate will be recognized for his/her organizational skills, rigor and attention to detail. He/she will be autonomous in addition to being comfortable in a multi-tasking environment. The candidate will act as a team player, who not only will share his/her knowledge, but who will also have the desire to learn continually. Lastly, he/she will demonstrate a professional and positive attitude towards his/her team and the external & internal clients.
Overall remuneration including:
- Group insurance plan;
- 401k plan;
- 10 statutory holidays;
- Share Purchase Plan;
- Vacation and sick days.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
H2O Innovation is an equal opportunity employer. Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
H2O Innovation designs and provides state-of-the-art, custom-built and integrated water treatment solutions based on membrane filtration technology for municipal, industrial, energy and natural resources end-users. The Corporation’s activities rely on three pillars which are :
- Water and wastewater projects;
- Specialty products and services, including a complete line of specialty chemicals, consumables, specialized products for the water treatment industry as well as control and monitoring systems;
- Operation and maintenance services for water and wastewater treatment systems.
For more information, visit www.h2oinnovation.com.
Join us at H2O Innovation!
Be a part of our growing team