H2O Innovation’s digital solutions aims to enhance our customer’s experience through software solutions that optimize plant performance and simplify operator duties. Beyond simple data acquisition, H2O Innovation is taking the next step towards intelligent use of water treatment system data. At the core of our software offering is Intelogx™, a data analysis and interpretation solution, and we continue to improve on its capabilities and broaden its functionalities. Watch the exciting evolution in the coming months!
Clearlogx® is a patented control technology that precisely and continuously adjusts the feed of specialty coagulants used in both conventional and membrane filtration (MF/UF) systems. By optimizing the coagulant dosage in conventional treatment systems, this software can improve the performance of your plant, reducing costly carryover, providing tremendous savings in chemical, energy, and maintenance costs. In membrane filtration systems, Clearlogx® optimizes the load of the agglomerated particles to minimize or even eliminate the tendency of the floc to adhere to the surface of the membrane. The result is reduced fouling, better effective cleanings, and extended time between cleanings.
Here are some ways Intelogx™ can help you operate your plant more efficiently:
- Trending key performance indicators on your reverse osmosis system.
- Monitoring the before, during, and after backwash performance of your ultrafiltration modules.
- Predicting the time to your next membrane cleaning.
- Receiving alarm notifications (SMS and/or emails) of out-of-spec parameters.
- Creating semi-customizable periodic performance and regulatory reports.