Our client list in this market includes growers and producers with special needs for soil irrigation.
The Smartrek ™ wireless sensor systems offered by H2O Innovation make it possible to monitor
several crucial parameters that will ensure plant well-being and growth.
24/7 MONITORING OF YOUR OPERATIONS
When it comes to agricultural production, it is crucial to have access to certain data at all times, and to monitor mutiple parameters. Having this information at your fingertips in real time, even from a distance, will allow you to increase the productivity of your crops and reduce labor costs, all while optimizing your precious time. The Smartrek ™ wireless sensor systems offered by H2O Innovation make it possible to monitor several vital parameters that will ensure plant well-being and growth.
A PRECISE OVERVIEW OF YOUR CULTURES
• Precise temperature at plant;
• Ground tension;
• Tank water level;
• Pressure (psi);
• Remote control;
• 4-20 mA transmitter;
• Weather Channel;
• Interactive satellite map.
HIGH PERFORMANCE RADIO WAVES TECHNOLOGY
The Smartrek ™ system is made up of precise sensors that allow you to remotely access the most important data from your operation, via your cell phone or computer. The sensors dispersed on the site communicate with each otherby low frequency radio waves requiring neither internet connection nor cellular network. The patented “Mesh” type network has proven reliability. Smartrek ™ technology,already recognized for several years in different fields (maple syrup, water treatment, mining, agricultural), is one of the most dependable technologies in terms of wireless communication.
RELIABILITY AND SIMPLICITY
• Easy & quick installation, minimal planification;
• Customizable data refresh rate;
• Modular and evolutive system;
• Network tolerates breakdowns, functional without cellular network and internet;
• Very good long-term reliability;
• Made in Quebec.
SMARTREK™ MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
The software designed and developed by Smartrek, is easy to navigate and very intuitive, regardless of your level of technological skills. Several simple and user-friendly functions, configurable by the user, make it a complete management system.
• Application integrated into a tablet provided on the site, communicating with sensors in real time, for access to data on site, without internet or cellular network;
• Configuration of alarms customizable to each type of sensor;
• Remote control of equipment, such as starting generators, actuating valves or starting pumps;
• Integrated automation of basic functions to control equipment according to the status of another sensor (eg pump start-up depending on the temperature).
• Secure web page allowing remote access on cell phone, computer or tablet;
• 24/7 data recording allowing analysis by graph;
• Interactive satellite map with sensors’ GPS location;
• Triggering of personalized alarms by email or text messages, to be on the lookout for critical changes to the proper functioning of operations.
Download official documentation
Very unique, your challenge requires a unique solution based on the footprint, water quality, frequency of membrane replacement or other operational constraints. The solution arises from a thoughtful process during which we can combine several technologies to achieve your end goal. Here are the most common technologies used by H2O Innovation for the production of drinking water.
Nanofiltration & reverse osmosis
NF/RO applications are used to remove unwanted salts and contaminants from a feed water stream. It is commonly used in drinking water, water reuse and desalination applications. Systems are designed to achieve removal of TDS, TOC, alkalinity, sodium, chloride, phosphate, iron, manganese, arsenic, boron and other salts or contaminants based on membrane projections which simulate the rejection of these contaminants by the membrane.
Ultrafiltration and microfiltration
Ultrafiltration (UF) and microfiltration (MF) membrane systems are used in drinking water, water reuse and pre-treatment applications for removal of turbidity, total suspended solids (TSS), particulates, viruses, bacteria and other contaminants typically found in surface water, seawater, wastewater and other sources.
Multimedia and greensand filters
H2O Innovation offers custom designed pressure vessels, filter internals, as well as pumping and control systems. As experts in water purification and system fabrication, we provide multimedia and greensand filtration systems that perfectly match your application.
Ready to see how H2O Innovation can help you?
Discover our services.