About H2O Innovation
H2O Innovation is a fast-growing public company that engineers, designs, manufactures and commissions membrane filtration water treatment systems in Canada, the United States and abroad. Professional Water Technologies is a wholly owned subsidiary of H2O Innovation and is a niche player in the development and application of chemicals for operation and maintenance of membrane separation systems. These systems include microfiltration/ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis/nanofiltration membranes. For more, visit www.pwtchemicals.com / www.h2oinnovation.com.
H2O Innovation has one opening for a Logistic Coordinator for its Specialty Chemicals and Services division in Vista, CA (Professional Water Technologies).
Under the supervision of the Customer Support Manager, the Logistic Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all transportation activities specific to processing sales orders and the scheduling freight moves both domestic and international via land, sea and air.
Skills and Attributes Required
- 1 to 3 years related experience in Logistics;
- Experience in shipping freight & small package both domestic and international; land, sea and air;
- Knowledge and understanding of Incoterms;
- Experience in using transportation website such as UPS, FedEx and DHL;
- Experience within an office environment;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & Outlook;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills.
· Team player - have a positive attitude and ability to work well as a team;
· Professionalism and attention to detail;
· Dynamism, autonomy, resourcefulness and proactivity.
- Starting date: as soon as possible;
- Permanent, full-time;
- Remuneration commensurate with qualifications and experience;
- Package of benefits ( Insurances, 401k/RRSP plan, Share Purchase Plan).
To apply for this position
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.