H2O Innovation can fabricate and assemble systems in one of their North American manufacturing facilities. Performing in-house engineering, fabrication, panel assembly and controls allows system quality and lead times to be tightly controlled and also ensures experts are building the systems from start to finish. Each manufacturing facility can provide the work described below:
PRIMARY ASSEMBLY PLANTS
Skid mounted systems fabrication, welding, manufacturing and assembly, piping spools and panels is accomplished in our manufacturing plants in Minneapolis, MN and Ham-Nord, QC. H2O Innovation’s experience includes the following process equipment:
- Conventional Filtration – Multimedia, Carbon, Cartridge
- Secondary Clarification
- IFAS Technology – Bio-WheelTM
- Membrane Bioreactor and Conventional Wastewater Plants
- Softening – Membrane and Ion Exchange
- Low pressure membranes – MBR/Microfiltration/Ultrafiltration
- High pressure membranes – Reverse Osmosis, Nanofiltration
- Demineralization – Cation, Anion, and Mixed Bed
- Degasifiers – Forced Draft and Vacuum
- Chemical Feed Systems
All raw materials and components are procured from reputable and qualified suppliers with emphasis on quality and workmanship. Over the years we have maintained excellent relationships with our vendors. H2O Innovation will provide services of an experienced field service engineer to assist in the installation, start up and commissioning of the system. We will dedicate one of our senior service engineers with years of experience so that this high priority project gets executed on time.
We only have one division, one business: WATER. This ensures that you will deal with a player that is entirely focused on your solution and not potentially distracted by other corporate priorities.
Let’s work together!
Join the H2O Innovation Team