Our Company: H2O Innovation
H2O Innovation is a publicly-traded company listed on Toronto, Alternex and OTCQX stock exchanges. It specializes in innovative technologies for water filtration, wastewater treatment and water reuse. Our mission is to provide integrated solutions combining system delivery, specialty products as well as operation and maintenance.
H2O Innovation designs and provides state-of-the-art, custom-built and integrated water treatment solutions based on membrane filtration technology for municipal, industrial, energy and natural resources end-users.
The foundation of our company relies on three pillars:
By relying on integrity, expertise and ingenuity, H2O Innovation provides safe and integrated water treatment solutions and outstanding customer care in order to secure its long-term relationships.
- H2O Innovation completes the acquisition of chemical company Genesys, in United Kingdom.
- H2O Innovation win the Firebrand Award for its Automation Station of the Decatur project in Arkansas, the State’s First MBR.
- H2O Innovation completes the acquisition of operation & maintenance company Hays Utility South Corporation, in Texas.
- H2O Innovation wins its most important ultrafiltration (UF) contract to date for the City of San Diego, in California.
- Utility Partners inaugurates its Las Vegas, Nevada administrative office
- Piedmont launches its FRP Filter Housings line of products
- Utility Partners open a new administrative office in Gulfport, Mississippi
- Acquisition of Utility Partners LLC, providing state government, industrial and municipal clients with innovative and cost-effective solutions for utility system management.
- H2O Innovation opened an office in Bilbao, Spain.
- H2O Innovation won the Water Technology Company of the Year prize at the Global Water Awards in Abu Dhabi.
- Completion of our largest UF system using its open-platform FiberFlex™ – Clifton Water District, Colorado, 12 MGD (45 400 m3/d)
- H2O expands its business activities in Mexico through a partnership agreement as H2O Innovación de México
- Acquisition of Clearlogx®, a patented technology that precisely and continuously controls the feed of specialty chemicals of water treatment systems
- Acquisition of Piedmont Pacific Corporation, Oakland, California, specialized in stainless steel and plastic couplings for pressure vessel, pipes, particularly for membrane system connections.
- Opening of engineering office in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
- Acquisition of Professional Water Technologies™ (PWT), specialized in the manufacturing and distribution of membrane filtration specialty chemicals.
- Acquisition of Itasca Systems Inc. of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Reinforces the company’s expertise in industrial process water treatment and adds a 37,000 sq. ft. manufacturing and assembly plant in the U.S. Midwest.
- Acquisition of Wastewater Technology Inc. of Monterey, Virginia. Brings a deeper expertise in wastewater treatment and water reuse with the Bio-Brane™ and Bio-Wheel™ patented membrane bioreactor technologies.
- Acquisition of Sigma Environmental Solutions Inc. and opening of an office in Calgary, Alberta. Expands the company’s presence in Western Canada and further develops its offer to the oil & gas and mining industries.
- First activity in California – Acquisition of Membrane Systems Corporation, specialized in membrane filtration systems manufacturing.
- Company founded in Quebec City, Canada through the acquisition of Darv-Eau Inc., which provided membrane filtration expertise (NF, RO) as well as a 65,000 sq ft. manufacturing and assembly plant.
H2O Innovation is based in Quebec city (QC) and employs more than 600 employees worldwide. The company has three manufacturing plants: Ham-Nord (QC) 60 000 ft2, Minneapolis (MN) 30 000 ft2 and Vista (CA) 20 000 ft2, and three engineering & sales offices: Burlington (ON), Calgary (AB), Bilbao (Spain). Utility Partners has two offices in the United States, one in Gulfport, MS and the other in Las Vegas, NV. The company also has a branch in Mexico: H2O Innovación de Mexico S.A. de C.V. H2O Innovation has installed over 750 systems, using membrane filtration, in North America and is selling all of its products & services in more than 40 countries.
- 2017 OTCQX Best 50 Companies – February 2017
- American Public Works Association accreditation – December 2016 (for Utility Partners)
- Visionary Company of the Year – November 2016
- WateReuse Equipement/Manufacturer of the Year, by WateReuse – August 2016
- Water/Wastewater Project of the Year, by DBIA – July 2016
- Water Technology Company of the Year, by GWI – April 2016
- Distinction Global Water Intelligence Desalination Plant of the Year Cambria, BWRO, California – 2015
- VerdeXchange Green MarketMakers Global Event – Los Angeles 2015
- Lauréate 2012 – Technologie | Deloitte / 15 sociétés vertes
- Lauréate 2012 – Technologie | Deloitte / fast 50
- Lauréate 2011 – Technologie | Deloitte / 15 sociétés vertes
- Lauréate 2011 – Technologie | Deloitte / fast 50
- Lauréate 2010 – Technologie | Deloitte / 15 sociétés vertes
- Lauréate 2010 – Technologie | Deloitte / fast 50
- Lauréate 2009 – Technologie | Deloitte / 15 sociétés vertes
Get to know H2O Innovation better
Discover our Services